Topic: Check in!
View Single Post
August 6th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Proud mama of 2 girls
How is everybody doing? I am doing pretty well. Just finishing up my trimester, it's been quite the challenge and VERY busy working on my masters, but I am taking a leave of absense after this class to have my baby and take maternity leave

What's your LO(s)' latest craze or skill? Does fighting sleep count? Um, well we are severely delayed in the language department so that is kind of upsetting to me sometimes, a "what did I do wrong?" kind of feeling. But we are doing speech therapy, so she should be getting caught up soon. Right now she is about where a 1 year old is at nearly 2. Has about half a dozen words.

Preggos, what's up with your bellies? 30 weeks already! Can hardly believe it. Feeling very pregnant and tired, yet have been MUCH more active this time- I'm not stuck at a desk all day! It's GIRL! (shhhh! none of our family knows)

Can you believe it's almost August already? No! Time is going way too fast. Avery will be 2 at the end of this month, then it will be harvest (very busy for both DH and for me as well having to cook huge meals every other day) and then it will be baby time!

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)