View Single Post
August 6th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Sorry to hear about the fruit flies, ick! Hope that resolves soon!

UM, I'm still impressed thaty ou're keeping your cool. I've probably blocked 1/2 my FB news feed to help me refrain from spending all day typing profanities.

So, DH came home and we were talking about labor while I was making dinner. He declares that Wednesday (tomorrow) would be the absolute worst day (work wise, for him) for me to be having the baby. Wouldn't you know that before I finish the sausage gravy I make one of my million daily trips to the bathroom and am having show? LOL I'm just now starting to have a few contractions, it doesn't feel labor-y right now, I never had show with the other kids (well, not until I was already at the hossy with an epi, so I never saw it, I'm sure it happened though), but I know it doesn't really mean much except that some cervical change is probably happening and I could still be weeks away. But I can't help but be amused that it happened RIGHT after his declaration that pretty much any time EXCEPT now would be fine. I suppose THAT is the kind of kid this is going to be? lol

As far as I'm concerned, she can come ANY day now, lol! I finished my last pre-baby task today--replacing the broken laptop screen on the back up so I can take it to the hospital with me--and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. lol