Topic: Check in!
View Single Post
August 6th, 2013, 10:20 PM
frequent flier
How is everybody doing? Pretty good! We just bought a house this week. We've been crazy busy house-hunting for the last two months, but we finally found something suitable. Just in time for my homebirth!

What's your LO(s)' latest craze or skill? Beau is completely obsessed with letters/numbers. He knows all of the numbers up to the mid-twenties, and all of the letters both upper case and lower case. He points to them and names them every chance he gets. He's still seeing a speech therapist because he's still not talking in full sentences and his pronunciation is really garbled, but he's got the letters and numbers down! And Charlie is starting to read some sight words. He's been playing this online game called Reading Eggs that he really loves and I think is really helping him.

Preggos, what's up with your bellies? We're having a girl! And she moves around like crazy -- much more than either of my two boys did. I'm still feeling pretty crummy, though. I've got my GTT test on Tuesday, and I can guarantee you that I'm going to fail it. I can just tell every time after I eat that my blood sugar is out of whack.

Can you believe it's almost August already? No, not at all! We have now officially been back in the U.S. for more than a year. That's the longest that my husband and I have spent continuously in the U.S. since we were married in 2006. It's quite the milestone for us!

It's good to hear from everyone else! I know I don't post much, but I still lurk, and I've been sad to see this board slow down so much lately.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)