View Single Post
August 7th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup! The nervousness does come. Especially when I see girls getting BFP in TTC these days and then saying how their due date will be April 2014, I think wow that is just around the corner! However, it's a nervousness mixed with excitement... also add in a bit of being scared about the whole being pregnant for the first time and how my body is going to change and all. And also being scared of being overly worried and anxious about the baby being okay , kind of counter productive to be scared of being scared .

When I first got together with my BF who is 3 years older than me, we learned that two of his friends were expecting babies. Back then, I was so not prepared for having children anytime soon and considering how early it was in our relationship we hadn't even talked about children and if so, how soon did he want to have kids. Man I can tell you that I would get a bad nervous feeling when his friends were talking about their soon to be children and the pregnancies, but it was a very different nervous then what I am feeling now.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks