View Single Post
August 9th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sydney gave such a great update. Congrats on the wedding and the baby on the way.

Here....well, I don't know who remembers that we've always homeschooled. But our oldest two, maybe oldest three (all but Zane in that case), are starting public school this year. It will be so different. But I think they will do fantastic. Belle is in 7th, Ryllan in 4th, and Finn in 1st. It will give Zane and I a lot of one on one time. That will be nice for us. He is a funny lil boy. And so sweet. He is doing well with pee in potty, but has yet to poop in the potty. He loves tractors!!! Toy tractors as well as real ones. And he loves being outside.

As for me...doing great. Only thing is that I had an IUD put in back in January. And it is making me bleed like crazy. I bled for two months. Then a break. Then the last two months every day again. Mostly it has been fairly light though....some times just spotting. But it is annoying. And even worse, it is making my face break out tons. I didn't even break out like this when I was a teen. Ugh. But other than that everything is going great.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).