View Single Post
August 9th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear you guys are doing well Sharon. A friend of mine had a similar problem with her IUD and went back to the pill for that reason.

Anyway, us.....Pretty much status quo here. Reagan is doing well, and we're working on potty training. It's been slow. She has yet to pee in the potty, but will sit on it. She's a doll, and is completely social. She screamed when I picked her up from daycare today because they were in the middle of playing with stepping stones. She's talking up a storm now, and I'm not as worried about any language delays now.

I'm still working in claims, but for a different company now. My boss is a lot nicer. DH still works in IT and should be done with school sometime in 2015....It's been a long haul, but he's been a trouper, so we're trying to be patient with it.

DH and I want to start trying soon, but I'm working hard to lose some weight first. I really want to attempt to avoid gestational diabetes and borderline high blood pressure again. My goal is 140-150 pounds, so to date I have 22 to 32 pounds to lose. I'm taking a supplement called Konjac root (fiber used in a lot of Japanese foods), using the lose it app on my phone to track calories, and hoping on the elliptical everyday. This week I lost 2.2 pounds so far.

Seems silly to lose all the weight just to gain it again, but I know it's for a good purpose. Anyway, that the update on us.