Topic: I have...
View Single Post
August 9th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post
I wouldn't hate on the mom, maybe she was just doing what she thought was best. And when they make the child support order, they can also work out visitation as well.

Most women want their kids to have their dad in their lives. So chances are, shes not going to "fight"....especially if he seems to open and willing and happy to be a dad.

Sorry, its just that when Alex was born, his dad didn't want anything to do with him, and I would of given anything for his dad to show any kind of want for visitation, but he never did.

I guess this hits a little too close to home.

I'm very happy for you and I hope you are able to have a loving and close relationship with your nephew.
Oh I'm not hating on her. I haven't met her yet. I do think it was crappy she waited a month after Wyatt was born to tell my bro. I just told my bro to not just get visitations but to get a court set schedule / partial custody so that way he can never get screwed out of his visitations and if its a consistent set time schedule then his son will not ever be wondering when he will see his dad next. Kids need structure and schedules when it comes to that. Also it will cover his butt in case the mom ever flakes out.