View Single Post
August 10th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Julie View Post
Hey Jamie! Going for a girl eh? my older 2 have different dads so can't be my dh's sperm. It is possible that they were conceived a few days before o. In fact I'm sure 1 of them was, at least. I don't eat any red meat or pork and I eat a ton of veggies, fruit pasta, rice, bananas, cheese, coffee and water. I guess that's a girl diet? Lol I'm trying to change it. I never swayed...intentionally anyway!
Haha, yeah, ttc a girl in Jan/Febish. My cycles returned in Feb, but I haven't had a LP that goes past 7 days, yet. I'm hoping to score some clomid in Jan at my well woman appt, to lengthen my LP. Clomid sways PINK!!! BFing sways pink too, and even though DS needs to continue to BF for a little bit yet, I will use that to my TTC advantages!

Remember anything that increases fertility sways BLUE. Maybe try soy-iso, switch to soy milk, eat soy burgers... soy sways blue. Expectorants increase EWCM and can sway blue too. Taking extra vitamins and making sure you eat several small meals a day to keep your blood sugar up sways blue.