View Single Post
August 12th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It would be great if we could get this board moving a bit again, and it's so nice to see some updates!

We're doing great, and we're expecting another baby February 17th, and we're having another girl! I'm super excited about that. I just wish that I could be at home more often, my job is so demanding and takes a lot out of me, I feel like I'm always playing catch-up and I'm worried about how I'll divide my time between 2 kids. I'm really looking forward to my maternity leave and taking some time off of work. DH still has 2 more years of school, and he talks about going longer, so I'm trying to be patient and wait for him to finish, in hopes that I can cut back on my job.

Rebecca is doing great, growing like a weed. She talks a lot, and is very active. She has zero interest in the potty, and naps are long gone. She's very shy and I am not able to leave her anywhere without a parent, she'll cry to the point of throwing up repeatedly, so that makes it a little difficult when I want to get involved in church things. She hates wearing clothes, and loves wearing shoes, she absolutely loves Mickey mouse and curious George, and she would play outside all day if I would let her. She still has hip dysplacia, we're getting her checked once a year right now, the harness' that we've used haven't really helped her, and if it's not corrected by the time she's 4, she'll have to have surgery to correct it. Her hips don't bother her or hinder her at all, apparently it's something that won't affect her until she's in her teen years.

That's about all on us I think, just super busy, as I'm sure everybody else is.

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013