View Single Post
August 13th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Every breath is a gift.
Dang, y'all all look stunning!!
I don't have any pictures... DH and I haven't technically gotten married yet (I still have my maiden name). We have been together 9-1/2 years, but money has always been an issue. We have always had something else to save up for. In 2011/2012 we were finally starting to plan the wedding. I bought my dress and matching vail, we had the venue picked out and were working on all our other plans, but I ended up getting pregnant so we decided it was best to wait and save our money for the baby. Plus my dress is zip-up in the back and tight fitting, so I outgrew it during the first 2-3 weeks of pregnancy. Now we both want to move REALLY REALLY BADLY and to me, that is more important right now than "making things official" with DH. I feel like we are already married and have been for years... I guess we are common law married, but it's not exactly the same thing. We do both have our rings though and mine is pretty bling-blingin! My mom has asked why we don't go down to the court house and get married that way, but I don't want to do it like that. I don't want a big wedding, but I do NOT want a court house marriage either. So yea, that's my story it works for us.