View Single Post
August 13th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thanks Michelle! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

We are changing Sam's schools mostly due to money, the kids current school just keeps increasing the price and I don't mean a couple bucks either. For the fall they wanted to increase Sam's rate by nearly $40 a week. That is a lot of money over the course of the year and for a 3 yr old who is potty trained paying close to 300 per week for preschool is just not feasible, this isn't Princeton prep school, it's friggin preschool!! While I am happy with his current school for the most part as far as teachers and stuff I just figured with Sydney leaving for kindergarten anyway now was the time to make a move. I can play up the whole "everyone is starting a new school" thing and come Sept everyone starts fresh. We found a preschool close to us, smaller, not corporate like the one we use now. The teachers are amazing and overall we just got a really good vibe from the place, it is $90 cheaper per week and while cheaper might not always be better I feel like we are making the right move. Sam is excited to start a new school but I am sure the first few days might be hard on everyone. He starts the day after labor day, wish us luck! I hate change but it was time!