View Single Post
August 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Learning to walk in faith
Logistics, finances, careers, space - those things can be incredibly difficult and complicated to figure out when you find yourself unexpectedly pregnant - but there are always ways to make things work. It might not be ideal or what you expected, but it can be worked out and you can get through that season of life. Terminating your pregnancy is permanent, and if you are morally opposed (or even just morally conflicted), I would advise against it, or at least against making a decision right now while the information is fresh and overwhelming.

I'm really sorry that you've found yourself in a difficult position. I hope that with time you're able to make a decision that you feel confident about. Please remember, though, that this is not about what your husband wants or what works for "everyone around you". This is your body and your pregnancy, and you're the one who will have to cope with the emotional and mental repercussions if you make a decision you're not really on board with.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!