View Single Post
August 13th, 2013, 06:15 PM
TTC #1 after loss
Well, I guess it's time for me to get back on here. I have been away for several months. It just got too hard seeing so many of my fellow vets move on without me. To any of those ladies reading this - PLEASE know that I don't mean to say I'm not happy for you (because I am), or that I hold anything against any of you (I don't). Obviously, the goal here is to move on, and that's what I want for everyone, but it can be difficult to keep the jealousy at bay. Now that I've admitted all that, moving on...

We have done 3 IUIs with Femara since I was last here. My doctor generally recommends 3-4 before sending you to an RE. We don't want to waste any more time (and we weren't crazy about the way my doc was handling the IUIs), so we are moving on. There are all of 2 IVF clinics in the state. Fortunately, we live only a half hour from one of them, and I work even closer. Though I'm jealous of people who have multiple choices, I'm also grateful to not be hours away, as some in the state are. I just heard from the clinic today, and was shocked to hear that they could get us in as soon as THIS Thursday! I actually opted for next Wednesday instead, just to give my husband some more notice, but dang - I fully expected to wait weeks or even months!

We are in the middle of a natural cycle right now, and I would LOVE for this appointment to be for naught, but I'm not really counting on that, for obvious reasons I have quite a bit more to say about both IVF and other stuff that's happened since I was last here, but I will leave for that another day.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!