View Single Post
August 14th, 2013, 03:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I could give her someone else's milk. DH is a pretty significant germophobe too so I doubt he'd go for it. I did look at the website though and the closest one I saw was about an hour and a half away.

I usually only try to pump in the morning and early afternoon, but even that isn't every day when DH is working and she is pitching a fit about being put down. I do need to try to pump more. I tried the other day after a feeding and got a whole 10 ml's. So frustrating. Up until a couple of weeks ago she was sleeping 5-6 hours the first stretch so when she would wake I'd feed her one side, pump a full bottle from the other side and just pump again after her morning feed and it was enough to give her a bottle a day to keep her used to it and still have some on backup if I was called in. Since she went back to waking every 2 hours though I haven't been able to do that. She eats everything I have. I'm going to talk to her pediatrician about it at her appt. Even if it's just 1 formula bottle a day to keep her used to the bottle I think it would help.

And Kurly I would so be your brand new BFF. lol