View Single Post
August 14th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Sheila
Hello, I am just lurking here and I am sorry you are in such a difficult situation. I read your story last and I have been thinking about you since. I know that you feel you will be hurting your family by having this baby, but it sounds as though you believe you would also be greatly harming your unborn child by terminating this pregnancy. I agree with the previous poster that abortion is such a permanent decision. It sounds from your post that you would really regret this decision. If you feel that abortion is killing your baby, then I stress that it would be a big mistake to go through with it no matter what other people in your life think. This is something you will have to live with emotionally and physically for the rest of your life. It is against the nature of a mother to harm her child.
In my experience things have a way of working themselves out, even though they seem impossible at the time. I truly believe we are given 9 months for a reason, so we can prepare ourselves for our new addition.
Please know that you are in my prayers right now.
baby #5 05/16/13

Make a pregnancy ticker