Topic: August Chat
View Single Post
August 15th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm still here. Haven't been home much though. Had grandma's 80th birthday party last Thursday, came home Friday. Spent Saturday baking cookies with Kendra for fair this week. Took of Sunday morning for a mini family vacation in Denver (mostly because DH bought a trailer off Craigslist and needed to go pick it up). Went to the aquarium and the movie Planes Sunday, the zoo and picked up the trailer Monday. Were supposed to get home that evening, but ran into trouble with the trailer and ended up staying the night in Loveland Monday night. Up at 5:30 am Tuesday to sprint home, get all the 4-H projects around and make it in for project check in. Kendra and I got hair cuts after that, ran some errands and made it home about 4. Yesterday, last minute, we decided to go to the fair and let Kendra try Mutton Bustin' (like bull riding only kids trying to ride sheep). It was her first year and she did really good. Got 2nd place in the 6 year old girls. Doesn't look like things are going to slow down until September. I'll be popping on when I can.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!