View Single Post
August 15th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When is your next appointment? Next appointment is Monday.

What is that appointment for? Growth scan, 28w6d. Check low plancenta and make sure it moved up enough. At 21wks it was less than a centimeter from the cervix, hoping for 2.5-3cm from the cervix now for a vaginal delivery. Im confident it did, as most do!

Have you scheduled your gender scan yet? Had the MarternityT21 blood test done at 12wks, so we knew then it was a boy, then several u/s's later all confirmed boy!

Anything new to report about your pregnancy? Not much. I thought I have been picking up an irregular h/b on my home doppler for the last few days, going to have the MFM dr. look closely at the heart on Monday for me. I hear it occasionally, not all the time, but I know there is one. From what I read, it is common, so Im not freaking out yet, lol. I passed the GD test and all is well.

Feeling pretty good, getting hard to get comfy in bed, belly is causing alot of pressure on my chest, swelling a bit more, a bit more tired these days too. Hoping the iron supplement helps that part! I will be induced by 39wks, so just about 10 more weeks to go! With my history though, I'm sure I will go around 37-38wks, so more like 8-9wks, YAAAAY!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!