View Single Post
August 15th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How would she do with a playpen? Or maybe totally kid-proof her bedroom and put a gate up? I'm guessing those aren't really options, else you would have already thought of it, but, just a suggestion!
Being a 2nd time mom really is a lot harder, in my opinion. People tell you it's no big deal because you already have one, so you know the drill. But they neglect to tell you all the ways it really is harder.
Once you get to the 2nd trimester it should be a bit easier I think, I hope! But that first and last trimesters are hard, because you're just so tired (especially 1st tri), and you can't just sleep when you're tired anymore.
Then the baby is born and you're in the same boat--exhausted with a newborn, but can't sleep when the newborn is sleeping because you have to chase the toddler around! It's tough! Sometimes with Ethan (who is 3 1/2) I just tell him he needs to go play in his room and DON'T bother me because I am sleeping. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I would think this just becomes more of a problem the more kids you have, until they get old enough to help you with the new baby!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12