View Single Post
August 16th, 2013, 08:42 AM
~Staying Positive~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
It does sound promising!
I just had a polyp removed.. I know he thinks your previous early m/c had to do with egg quality but it really could have been the polyp! I hope it goes smoothly for you and you get to start TTC soon!
I also read the Infertility Cure... Are you doing acupuncture? After a push from leah and Gretchen I am now a convert and LOVE it!
also I am taking CoQ-10 as well as many of the other ladies. There are some other supplements you can try that many women have had luck with. Lash has a lot of good info on that in her blog.

Good luck to you... And I wanted to LYK I love your siggy. It always makes me smile. I think because you, dh and the the furbaby are so cute
You know, I've been really curious about that polyp. In the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder if that's the case but my doc doesn't want to tell me that it's possible.... yet, when he discovered the polyp, he said "we need to get that out of there before treatment b/c it can prevent a baby from implanting and can also cause a m/c" but now he's saying that's not the case? He showed us the pics of it and it looks huge inside the cavity. Do you know if a 1.5cm polyp is considered big? How big was yours (I think you said you recently had one removed) I can't imagine it's a good thing to have them in there.

I want to try acupuncture so bad! How does it feel? Relaxing? I had acupuncture done before years ago for non-fertility reasons and when they put the needle in my forehead it made me really dizzy. Do they put the needles in the forehead for fertility? I don't know why it made me dizzy. The rest of the needles didnt just that one. So that was a little scary... But if I find a different place that specializes in fertility I would definitely give it another shot b/c it sounds really good!

And thank you so much for what you said about my siggy. You are so sweet