Topic: Venting...
View Single Post
August 16th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Super Mommy
Sorry you're having a hard time right now with this! I can totally understand where you're coming from, and I know why you feel this way.

Think of it this way. Right now, you see a bunch of downsides to being pregnant-- missing out on a trip you've planned, feeling crummy, putting other plans on hold. Meanwhile, your baby is still mostly theoretical. You can't see he, only feel her kicking, and don't get to spend quality time with her.

Trust me when I tell you that the day she goes from your womb to your arms that's going to change, big time. Suddenly your sweet daughter will become the most real, most precious thing, and while you still may feel the occasional disappointment about the things you gave up, you most definitely will not regret this at all. Your tiny baby will become the most real part of you, and gives an incredible amount of joy and delight. It's impossible to even imagine what motherhood is like before you're there, so for now just relax, try not to stress, and don't worry that you might look back with sadness one day. I don't think you will .