View Single Post
August 17th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Skype™ to frankielee09
It is not yours!! In my experience from testing so much trying to conceive, there's no possible way that a pregnancy will show up only 5 days after having sex!! The way things are determined with the pregnancy is by the first day of the last mentrual period. It is said that a woman can get pregnant around day 8-15 of her cycle. When your gf does the first ultrasound, they will tell her how far along she is. Be sure to go with her no matter what excuse she makes up!! Keep in mind that when they say she is 4 weeks, she got pregnant 2 weeks before. The earliest I have ever found out I was pregnant was about 8 days after sex with a very good pregnancy test that measures even the lowest possible hcg level a urine pregnancy test can measure! What was her hcg level at this time? When someone is very early pregnant, like I was this time, their hcg level in the blood is very low. Mine was only 132 and that was about 2 days before I even had a due period. This would be close to two weeks after I ovulated. I feel for you my friend. I have had friends of mine get blamed for girls babies that turned out not belonging to them. I'm not one of them, but some girls just want a responsible baby daddy and try to play it off like the baby belongs to someone else because they think they'd be a better father than the actual dad. Good Luck!!

PS Let me make this a lil clearer. Sperm can live up to 3 days. If your gf ovulated on the day you had sex and she got pregnant, her hcg level would be even lower than mine! As long as the hcg level is over 25, she is considered pregnant. Make her get bloodwork and see what the level is. Also, everyone experiences nausea at different times. Any more questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!

Last edited by frankielee09; August 17th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.