View Single Post
August 18th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Every breath is a gift.
AnnaBonana, that sounds awful, yikes! You sure have had a rough time. You do deserve a few days of feeling good!

I'm excited today, and nervous... but mostly excited!! Tomorrow is the day!! I've been telling myself I'm not going to go crazy shopping for this baby since we already have all the essentials, but I have literally ONLY spent $1 on this baby so far. It was around 8-9 weeks, DH and I were in a dollar store and saw a cute little black/white puppy container to store some baby/toddler snacks in, so I grabbed one. I'm ready to start buying a couple small things for baby. Maybe a "home from the hospital" outfit and blanket? If I find something cute.

I just have to make it through today. Find things to keep my mind busy so I don't go nuts. I'm already a little stir crazy, wishing it was Monday!! Oh happy day!!

..::: Update ::..
The emotions have hit me like a brick wall. I suddenly went from excited to weepy about as quick as you can snap your fingers. What if something is wrong? What if I am blissfully happy today but tomorrow I find out something horrible? I don't know how well I could handle another blow like that. It's all becoming very real, and I don't want anything bad to happen. I just want to be happy... and just like that I allow all the fears to come pouring down from the storm cloud.

Last edited by Ame C; August 18th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.