Topic: pissed
View Single Post
August 18th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Super Mommy
Me and my husband just had the worst fight. I am beyond pissed at him. He was in a car accident a few weeks ago and has been dealing with back pain since then. The pain has turned him into a freaking irritable monster. I hate when we fight. He fights totally in your face and spits out tons of nasty crap and I can't say anything. I try to but he just won't stop. He says the most hurtful things that he doesn't mean. He doesn't care that the kids are around he just goes off. I simply shut down. I just want it to end when he does it. I try to just stop the argument but it doesn't work. I get quiet and hold everything in. Ugh I am so upset. I havent been the greatest as far as my moods lately anyway. I feel off most days like a dark cloud is over my head. I'm so sick of it . I'm not totally depressed but I am not myself at all. Sorry to ramble I just need an outlet. Crying buckets now

Oops totally thought I was posting in secret garden. Oh well. Who cares. I'm sure everyone has experienced this kinda stuff too.