View Single Post
August 19th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to bevyvuska
Everyone has made valid good points. Bottom line what everyone is saying is that you need to do what's best for YOU, emotionally, physically, etc. There is also giving them up for adoption, which is a difficult decision also, but none of this is easy.

I am currently about to have my own surprise, unexpected, this is SOOO not the best time baby on Friday. Are we nervous on how we are going to make things work? Hell Yes!! I am 39 years old with a 6yr old & didn't think we would be doing this again. I lost my job last year & haven't been able to find a new one. We had just moved into a more expensive area & were hoping I could get a job right away so we could start saving. A week after moving, found out I was pregnant & not just a little, but 17 weeks. I also had been on an IUD (Mirena), had my right ovary removed last year, was only seeing my husband on weekends & had to use drugs to get pregnant with our son. We went though all the thoughts & ultimately I decided that it would work out & we could make it work.

Just do not do or be pressured into doing anything that YOU won't be able to live with for the rest of your life. Good luck!