View Single Post
August 19th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So.........most of you know my DF took a new job and I've been feeling kind of down in the dumps about it. I've been managing by staying busy but the moment I sit down to relax...I miss him like crazy.
I thank heaven everyday I have puppies!

Anyways......Saturday morning we got up and he said he had a surprise for me. I kind of thought I knew what it was but wasn't positive. We went to get tattoos! We've both been talking about how we wanted to get each others initials on our ring fingers... Thats what we went to do! We were a little bummed when we got there b/c the tattoo shop strongly discouraged us getting it done on our fingers. They said they never heal well and always end up looking blurry........ so we got them on our wrists instead.

I love how they turned out. DF already had the flames on his wrist, so they wrapped the K into the flames to look like it was meant to be there and not just a separate tattoo.

Very meaningful and now its a nice reminder when I'm missing him... I can just look down and know he has something to remember me by too.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013