View Single Post
August 19th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Veteran
Wow Sandy, I got chills reading your story, what an awesome outcome!!!!!! I give you a lot of credit to keep trying after all of the losses. I thought I had it bad at MC #4, but then I always say to myself, there are so many people out there who have it worse then me. I'm lucky to have 2 beautiful healthy boys and if that is what is in the cards for me, I'm 100000000% happy and lucky to have them. We didn't think it would hurt to keep trying for #3 though. There are so many inspiring stories out there, it's endless. My heart goes out to all of you ladies who are going through this pain. All I can say is keep trying and if it's meant to be, it will happen.

I'm starting Clomid for the first time today. My RE did an ultrasound and bloodwork on me this morning and I will see what comes of all of this in the next few weeks. The thing with egg quality doesn't sit right with me though. I think to myself, how could something improve egg quality? They are what they are, no? It's like how is it possible to rejuvinate an egg? Maybe it's just my stupidity, I don't know much about any of this, but I'm willing to give anything a shot at this point. My clock is ticking and I want another baby in the worst way! Like all of you.... Thanks for listening to me and I am throwing baby dust out to all of you!