Topic: August Chat
View Single Post
August 19th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kelsey - I hope you all adjust soon to the new school schedule.

AFM, traffic will be screwy for about 3 weeks until people get used to school being back in and settle down into a pattern. Next fall, we plan to have Mark start pre-school. That is bittersweet, and I'm sure I'll be crying that day. As for this past weekend, we had a busy one planned, but I also managed to get some scrappy time in for me too. Yay! I hope to get some more pages done this month too, and add to my yearly total. I am determined to reach that 100 page goal this year.

Also this weekend, on Sunday we took Mark to the movies for this first time. We went to see Planes and he LOVED it. And was so good too, sat either in his seat or snuggled up on my lap but watched the entire movie and munched on his popcorn. I wish the other kids around us were as well behaved, the one behind me (probably age 9) kept kicking my seat, talking loudly and coughing every few minutes without even trying to cover his mouth. The Mom was busy on her phone the entire time and didn't even pay attention to him at all. Grrrr! Other then that though, it was a great time.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!