View Single Post
August 19th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Super Mommy
Yah, I dunno, the formula it uses may be true for some but not others.

Mine personally don't seem to change according to any specific formula. I woke up at 6:30 this morning, which is my normal time because the cat HAS to have breakfast on time. Went back to sleep because I was exhausted from working all weekend. Woke up for real at 10:30. Temperature both times was 97.9.

Normally my temps vary from day to day, however Saturday I woke up at 4:30, Sunday at 5:30, and today 6:30 and 10:30. 97.9 each time..... wonder if my thermometer is broke. It's brand new... o.O This site would have adjusted my 10:30 temp to 97.1 though... and well... I know it ain't right because I did temp at my normal time. Then again the fact that I was out of bed for about 10 minutes could have swayed things too.... I dunno..

I'm wondering if these formulas take into account the time you went to bed or is it assuming that if you got up an hour early or an hour late, that you got an hour less or an hour more of sleep? Does that not matter? It seems like temping after a certain amount of time spent asleep would be more significant than what the time on the clock said.

Woo, you can check out Amy's crazy temps right here.