View Single Post
August 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks to everyone, and you have all made me feel really welcome. We (my husband and I) have been talking about TTC for a while now and finally decided to get started. It's really great to have people to talk to about everything. The area I'm from seems to treat people like if you haven't had at least one child by the time you are 27 you can't do it. I know very few couples that didn't have their children by "surprise". Thank you all so much. It's nice just to have people to talk to. I have set my next exam up for next week, and have found a really great clinic that offers planning assistance and natural solutions to assist with TTC. They assist with charting and planning rather than just offering me fertility drugs. The last time I spoke with my form clinic about us wanting to start a family after our wedding, they immediately started offering drugs and procedures, after telling me I didn't show any signs of immediate issues. I'm kinda rambling, but I feel so much more comfortable talking her than with most of the women who never had to try.