View Single Post
August 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
Veteran
GM Ladiees! I just wanted some opinions if you could please be so kind as to tell me what you think. So, this is month #3 ttc our first and I am really trying to be as optomistic as my husband, but it's so hard.
So, according to my charting, I am 12 dpo today. My temps have only continued to increase, not decrease and are staying pretty consistant at 98.2-98.6. I am having some lower back pain today, which I do not normally get before af arrives, so I am trying to look at that as a good sign. I guess I am just a bit worried that because of the slight spotting I'm having, maybe I'm down for the count this month? Anyone have implantation bleeding or just maybe a little spotting just a couple days before af was to arrive, but actually get a BFP after that?
I took a test yesterday and got a BFN, which I was completely prepared to get.
Normally, if I am just about to start af, I will bleed a little after sex and that didn't happen yesterday so that was a little different. sorry!
My breasts are really heavy and overall sore to touch and that isn't ever really an af sign.
Any opinions? The spotting I'm having is barely anything at all. I checked my cervix and only had clear/slightly muddled cm and a little bit later just a spot of darker brown blood. I guess I'm just grapsing, but I feel like I always do this when af should be coming soon!