View Single Post
August 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Boss Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.MCH View Post
I had a few losses before DD but never really ttc so I just thought my body knew it wasn't the right time...I didn't technically ttc DD but when I look back I'm allergic to almost every form of birth control so used none with former guy....used condoms but at the rate that they broke and malfunctioned I should have bern pregnant much sooner lol...guess one was just times right....after thid cycle if its normal I will officially start ttc with my new husband..I'm a bit scared to know how it will go...I mean I've already has one loss with new husband and had 3 previous in my life...that's a total of 4 by age 30 I don't know if that's a high number but it seems like it...so I'm kinda scared....my mom had 3 losses in her childbearing years and 2 pregnancies that made it...she says she recalls my grandmother had one for sure but back then pregnancy didn't get confirmed till much later and she says my grandmother swore there was at least one more that was a loss before it could be confirmed...so it worries me that this seems to be a pattern....maybe they both had as many loses as me but didn't really know bc we can confirm so early nowdays

Yeh my doctor said to me that early miscarriages are normal however I never had any before my kids until just recently the 2 back to back ones. I hope either of us ever has to go through another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish44 View Post
I can totally relate. My DH just doesn't get it. He is like, "We shouldn't put that pressure on ourselves. It will happen." He doesn't understand that there are only a few days each month when I'm actually fertile! It's all too overwhelming for him!

Quite honestly, I had no clue before we started talking about TTC. I figured you just tossed the BC and were good to go. Boy was I stupid!
I thought the same thing before joining this site. I"ve learned so much since

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Oh hon! It makes me sad to know you feel like this. I feel like that sometimes too. But not really because SO puts the pressure on me. He is the one who tried to calm me down when I get so upset and frustrated. I feel like I'm failing because my body won't do what its supposed to, I put the pressure on myself.
I hope that you get your BFP soon and can hold that baby in your arms.

SO isn't super involved but he knows that I take OPKs and such. Sometimes I tell him my fertile days sometimes I don't. After last month with my maybe line and then BFN and AF I was so upset. It was the year cycle and I was given all this hope just to have ripped away. We are taking it easy this cycle, trying to relax some.
I will keep you in my T&P and hope you get your beautiful rainbow baby.
After a year I would be frustrated too. Have you had any testing done yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Oh hon! It makes me sad to know you feel like this. I feel like that sometimes too. But not really because SO puts the pressure on me. He is the one who tried to calm me down when I get so upset and frustrated. I feel like I'm failing because my body won't do what its supposed to, I put the pressure on myself.
I hope that you get your BFP soon and can hold that baby in your arms.

SO isn't super involved but he knows that I take OPKs and such. Sometimes I tell him my fertile days sometimes I don't. After last month with my maybe line and then BFN and AF I was so upset. It was the year cycle and I was given all this hope just to have ripped away. We are taking it easy this cycle, trying to relax some.
I will keep you in my T&P and hope you get your beautiful rainbow baby.
After a year I would be frustrated too. Have you had any testing done yet?

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses