Topic: Panties lol
View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 12:24 AM
Beautiful Life!
I just had to share a funny story relating to this! During my first pregnancy, 11 years ago!, I was wearing my normal bikini underwear, but a size larger than my non-pregnant ones. Most of them were just straps on the sides around my hips and I knew they were getting tight but I was near the end of my pregnancy so I didn't want to buy new ones. Well, one night I was at a friends house and went to use the restroom and as I started to bend down, one of the straps broke right off! I yelled for my friend, who ran in thinking my water broke and when I told her "no, my underwear broke!" She busted up laughing at me and went and got me a pair of her underwear that hadn't been worn. Then, the only problem was the fact that she's like a size minus 0, despite having had a kid a few months before. So I came out of the bathroom in her underwear, feeling like my circulation was being cut off and her mom started laughing uncontrollably when she seen me and I said I thought I needed to just go home and change! So there's my funny undie story for ya!