View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 10:06 AM
My last suggestion for you is to research pain management and decide what you want before you get to the hospital. Even if you plan to go without, have a backup just in case.
I have a very high pain tollerance but after 7-8 hours of
Pitocin contractions without a cervical change I ended up with iv pain meds and then an epidural. Not saying this to scare you, just so you will be prepared. No one told me.
It ended up OK. Just not my ideal birth plan