View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 11:33 AM
Aaron Nicole
Hello!

I wasn't sure which board would fit me in.

I have depression, ADHD, severe anxiety disorder and episode of Bipolar (doesn't happen often). I hope I fit in the right group.

Many of times, I have tried to reach out to friends or a group, they don't often understand what I'm going through. And often Facebook triggers my anxiety and moods so I often deactivate Facebook to destress for few days or weeks or whenever. People are very cruel on Facebook. Smh

I have a situation where I am really really really STRESSED and my depression has hit the bottom. I don't have anyone to talk to about my issues cuz I know they will be like Oh just pray about it or something like that. Often their answers just piss me off cuz it's not what I'm looking for.

It's getting scary that 2 celebrities Gia Allemand and Lee Thompson Young committed suicide last week. It's weird after their deaths, I been seeing a lot of signs say Suicide hotline. That's good the society is waking up and taking this seriously.

Anyway, I don't know If I'm in right board but I just wanted to type it all out. I don't know if this is active or not.

Last edited by ZaydensMomma; August 23rd, 2013 at 11:35 AM.