Topic: Meeting Miah!
View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Super Mommy
It is hard for first time moms to appreciate labor until after they've been through an experience with their first baby. That is why the moms here are hesitant when you're talking about forced induction without a good reason. It's an emotional hell to go through especially in the weeks after the birth/c section.

C-section is the worst...your abdominal muscles get cut open.. you could barely get up without so much pain... walk with so much pain... it wasn't the best experience. It would make you wish you didn't have one. I would rather have vaginal birth over that. I'm going for a vbac this time and hope for a vbac success but am prepared for another c-section.

Emotionally, after my first birth, I felt like I failed as a woman because I had the c-section. It is a power thing and women understand that.

Just let her have it.. It's so easy to take things for granted especially the first time around. she'll find out soon enough anyway and be wiser with deciding what kind of experience she really wants with her second. Life is all about choices.. her life, her choices, her decisions, her baby.

Denise

Thank you Kiliki for this beautiful siggy!