Topic: August Chat
View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Becky - That is great that Mark sat so well during the movie! We went to see that one on the 11th. I thought the parts I got to see were super cute! (Josh wasn't behaving that evening and I had to take him out of the theater a few times). DH didn't really like it. Being a farmer, her thought it portrayed crop dusters (and the farm industry) wrong. Granted he was right about the crop dusters. LOL! They fly a lot faster and are real dare devils. Josh usually sits well during movies, especially ones he has never seen before, so not sure why he didn't that night. We will also be sending Josh to pre-school next fall.

Nicole - Great to see you! How is house hunting going? How is pregnancy going? Ready for baby to arrive?

AFM - I think being super busy is finally coming to an end!! This next week will still be busy while I work on catching up the house and working on bachelorette party/wedding stuff for my friend. I'm personalizing stemless wine glasses (glass etching) as favors for the bachelorette party and need to sew some material into tubes for covering metal pipes she is using for decorating at her reception. Have done well adjusting to the new school schedule! Kendra is loving first grade!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!