Topic: Meeting Miah!
View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 12:44 PM
Super Mommy
I don't feel like that anymore. I've accepted that already. My son was born healthy and safe. who knows what could have happened. I was talking about the adjusting period right after a csection that lasted for a few months to a couple years was the hardest emotionally. I'm fine now. But it would be great to avoid that if you could. My c section was unnecessary but what can you do after that? It's a long story. If it was a true emergency, I would have never felt that way to begin with. Make sense ? It left alot of emotions for me. Why do you think moms wanted to try for a vbac the second time around and would fight for that right? It's the power thing I was talking abt. Just saying c sections aren't a walk in the park either. I would love to experience what it felt like to give birth vaginally. Women rave abt it... I felt at the time of c section that I felt cheated or depraved by that experience but I am forever grateful for a second chance at experiencing that but I'm used to the idea of anther c section anyway. What can I do at this point? I've accepted it either way. I would never intentionally increase my chances for a c section just because I want the baby out sooner. Just saying.

It doesn't matter. It may even work out for Maria. She's young, healthy and her baby is healthy. Whatever she wants. It's her right and it may be fine. I'm happy for her but can't help but worry for her too. It's once in a lifetime experience and its the best thing ever. Just saying.

Thank you Kiliki for this beautiful siggy!