View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
A few recipe sites:

Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Recipes
Caveman Keto - Weight loss through low carb cooking
I Breathe... I'm Hungry... - Deliciously Low Carb & Gluten Free Recipes
Your Lighter Side | Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Atkins, Diabetic, Ketogenic Healthy Eating
Eating Keto Style! | Low-Carb Recipes for the Keto Diet
Buttoni's Low Carb Recipes | LOW-CARB, KETOGENIC RECIPES, MANY SUITABLE FOR PRIMAL AND PALEO LIFESTYLES

There are SO many recipes on these sites. Whatever you're in the mood for, there's probably a low carb version on one of these lol.

As far as breakfasts go, I don't normally eat breakfast.But eggs are your friend. When I do eat breakfast it's usually eggs fried in butter and breakfast meat like bacon. Or omelets with your choice of fillings like cheese, low carb veggies, meat, ect. crustless quiches (egg+whatever and bake)
That waffle recipe:
Savory Cheese Chive Waffles | Your Lighter Side

I haven't tried these yet but they sound good: Peanut Butter Crepes : ketorecipes

Sausage Cheese Biscuits | Buttoni's Low Carb Recipes
Some specific recipes I like and use regularly:
CHEESEBURGER PIE - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes (without the onions and water)
Lazy Keto Chicken - Caveman Keto
Crockpot Pork Carnitas - Caveman Keto
Meat crust pizza, **** near perfected : ketorecipes
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken - Caveman Keto
The Bacon Thief: Chinese Takeout Style Sesame Chicken (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)
General Tso's Meatballs (Low Carb & Gluten Free) - I Breathe... I'm Hungry...

I make a lot of taco bowls (meat, cheese, sour cream, avocado, ect) and eat with cheese shells or lettuce wraps. Meatloaf (flax seed meal instead of bread crumbs. I can write out the recipe if you need, I kind of just wing it), stir frys (meat and veggies of choice, some coconut oil, soy sauce and salt and pepper)

Anything specific you were looking for? I can probably find it.
I'm trying to dig through my recipes but I'm kind of disorganized right now.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.