Topic: Tested today
View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I said I would test each day this weekend at 9 and 10dpo and then, if , try and hold out for the weekend after. So here is my first HPT of the cycle!
It's a.......

... pain in the butt ambiguous result lol. I am usually pretty good with calling bfn on these ones and they have been pretty clear for me the rest of the time but this one I am unsure about. I want to say it's negative but my eyes keep telling me that something miiiiiight be there. I don't know if there could be a mark on the test or if I want to see something because my chart has been different and pretty... or maybe there is something there? It is only 9dpo after all so if there IS going to be anything it is probably Besides, we are all prone to a bit of line eye from time to time so maybe I am trying to find a line where there isn't one and because I have been more realistic the rest of the time that it is making me think there is something worth seeing? So I am going to rule this inconclusive with leaning towards a big fat negative . I wonder what tomorrow will bring?