Topic: Hello
View Single Post
August 23rd, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaydensMomma View Post

I want to PM you with some questions cuz I could relate to some of your issues.

Sure you can message me! My laptop broke so I may not respond quickly but I'll do my best

It's been almost 2 weeks on the step down. Doing alright. The biggest problems I'm having now are muscle aches. Constantly feel like they're tight and they HURT badly...all in my arms, legs and back. I've also lost 10 pounds b/c I've had nothing but diarrhea and have been barfing (sorry, TMI) for over a week. Doc said it might be from the step down but more likely something viral so now I have to see her for that.
Mentally I'm doing alright. Hubby knows I need to stay calm and he's doing a good job of pissing me off only when he wants a punch (just kidding....humor is kinda my thing )
I haven't really left the house though. But we're very rural and only go shopping once a month anyways. We have a wedding reception to go to tomorrow and I'm hoping I can go.... Just hope I don't need the bathroom every 45 mins like at home :/
I'll try to check in at least once a week. Like I said, laptop over heated and is in for service. Best buy said it could be 2-6 weeks until I get it back Miss Candy Crush Saga already!! LOL!!