View Single Post
August 24th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I don't cloth diaper because dh won't go along with it. I know a lot of people who cloth diaper and they love it. They've tried both cloth and disposable and they all say they will never go back to disposable. If its something you really want to do, you should give it a try. If it doesn't work out for you, you can go to disposable and sell the cloth diapers (a lot of consignment shops around here take them). I would say keep some disposable diapers in the house, just in case. You also may want to buy different brands of cloth diapers, because not all will work well for you and baby.

As far as the travel system, since you don't know what you're having I think gender neutral is good. Once the baby is here, at least for me, the print on the travel system didn't really matter. I was just happy I had one. I ended up with a blue "boyish" travel system and now I'm on #2 and even if the baby is a girl, they will use it, the whole gender specific gear doesn't matter anymore. I agree, you can add stuff to mane it more girl if you want. Also, when your out even if you have your baby is super girly or boyish stroller, people still ask if its a boy or girl. Lol

These emotions are normal during pregnancy. I put and took off three different cribs and like 5 travel systems from my registry with my first. I kept regretting my decision and had to change it. Lol.