View Single Post
August 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Super Mommy
It's been two weeks and a day since I lost my little one at 9 weeks and 4 days. I also had to have a D&C procedure. Physically, I am feeling fine but emotionally. No. I am still shattered and heart-broken. I took a pregnancy test to see if the hormone is gone...and it's not. It's still positive, faint positive but still very noticeable. I just wanna cry. So does that mean that my body still recognizes there is a pregnancy and I won't ovulate until the hormone is gone? We bd'd last night and today but thinking we are gonna stop for a few days... It was uncomfortable for me. We didn't use a condom either. Not sure if we should keep doing it or we can just use a condom until we get the 'OK' from the Doctor. My Doctor's appointment is the 6th of Sep.

What is the likelihood of getting pregnant again from having unprotected sex last night and today?

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3