View Single Post
August 25th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Super Mommy
So I just had a baby boy and he turned 4 months. My boys are 4,2, 4 months. I dont know if timing of the year has anything to do with swaying but so far we have a summer baby, winter baby, and spring so we are hoping for a fall baby ex sept,oct, nov baby. I need some tips on how to conceive a girl. My period is exactly every 30 days and it seems I always go back to normal after I have a baby. So far it is still regular and normal. I am starting this month to watch my CM and we plan to try in Jan sometime because I have had my last two babies 2 weeks early. I know I am crazy for wanting to try again so soon but I love having my children close in age. First question is what type of meat should I be eating or avoiding to have a girl. My diet is very boy favorable so I am goingg to change my diet. I am not very active but plan to become active and start walking everyday ( my boys love walks ) I know for sure each boy was conceived missionary pos and I had a big O each time. so I am trying to avoid that...sadly lol. Anyways thats my story and maybe sometime next fall I will have a babygirl in my arms. wish me luck!

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"