Topic: Weight loss
View Single Post
August 25th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Hiya!
This is the first time I have had a problem. My boys I dropped it off easily and quickly. This time...not so much

I am holding steady with 14 pounds to lose. I eat healthy, am moderately active (I don't do the gym, but am busy and out a lot), and I am still completely plateaued. I am not worrying about it though. There are days when I feel like crud about it. But i just remember she is still little and it's not worth my mental energy. It's frustrating. But I need to keep a healthy mindset or I could get into trouble (I used to have a severe eating disorder and don't need to kick up any of those thoughts!)

I am sticking with "9 months on, 9 months off." I figure if its still there when she is 9 months old, I'll get serious about it. Til then, I will continue on and remind myself that I AM awesome even with my extra pounds Remind yourself of how great you are and how those fab factors don't change with weight. It's a trick I learned years ago that does work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsbowbin View Post
I had lost all my baby weight...HAD!! After now almost 4 months on steroids I have gained it all back +7. FML!
I was on steroids once and those are no joke. I packed on 60lbs!! It was miserable. But necessary. So sorry you had that lovely experience :-/