Topic: Grossed out!!
View Single Post
  #2  
August 25th, 2013, 03:14 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar
EverydayJoy EverydayJoy is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 6,365
Aw I'm sorry! That is really nasty. At the same time, I would think that you would have noticed if you had taken a moldy bite. I bet yours was mold-free, because I know for me even when I'm NOT pregnant, I notice mold-smell really easily on food, even if there isn't visible mold. But when you're pregnant, your sense of smell is heightened, probably to help you detect just such contaminations!
__________________


Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
Reply With Quote