View Single Post
August 25th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing well. Adjusting to DH being back at work. It's harder than I thought it would be, since DH can't get home until like 5 because of traffic outside of school and the 30 min drive home (isn't that crazy? We only live 8 miles from the school...).

Arthur is doing well. I think he might be teething (I type as he attempts to shove his whole fist in his mouth...) He's generally happy...unless he goes all day without a nap, and then he becomes a major cranky pants around 7 or 8...and even then he won't go down for the night until around 11 or 11:30. He's becoming a lot more active and alert, and VERY "talkative."

My relationship is going well. It hasn't really changed much since the baby came. We just shifted and included the baby. It was a very smooth transition. I think it helped that we didn't have to change much of our routine with the baby: he's very good at movie nights, which is the pinnacle of our relationship. DH has also impressed me by stepping up and filling in where I've been slacking off in the chore department.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy