View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Hi guys im new and need some help im 32 and I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovaries 3 years ago as my periods were late and I had some pain in my lower back. I was sent to a gyne to get a ultrasound carried out and that's when I was told that I had Polycystic ovaries. My doctor told me to come back in a year if I don't fall pregnant as I told her at that time I was hoping to try but due to a lot of personal reasons we didn't try that year and I cancelled my appointment. Now I am trying and its been nearly 5 months now and nothing my last period has just come today my periods would be between 30 -36 days regularly this month it was 33 days.
I have been pregnant in the past twice once 6 years ago but unfortunately my lovely daughter was stillborn. I fell pregnant 4 months after that and I do have a lovely healthy 5 year old that is desperate for a brother or sister.
The only other symptoms I have of PCOS is some spots when I should be ovulating until my period comes my hair has thinned down a bit but not much and Im quite thin. Ive been reading up on Vitex and was just wondering if anyone recommends this?

Thanks