View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Michelle, hope the weather is nice for your last camping trip!

Kim, it's nice that you can have a low key weekend. My kids are not good with that. We need to have something going every day or they are crazy. DH and I are looking forward to a time when we can have a relaxing, low-key weekend.

Leah starts tomorrow. She seems excited. It's a pyjama day. I hope, hope, hope her friends are in her class this year. Even if she would still see them at recess, I know she will be crushed if she is separated from them in class. We'll see.

James has a meeting with the teachers Wednesday and his first "integration day" is Friday. I'm worried about the potty thing. He's about 80%, but he also can't undress or dress himself. Not sure what they will say. He talks about school a bit, but we're sure he's completely clueless about the reality of it. I'm stressed about leaving him Friday.

I'm just stressing about back to school in general. In a couple of weeks I'll have a big party morning and celebrate all the me-time I will be getting. For now, just stress.

Oh, and DH is much better now. He had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics he was on for the infection and broke out in spots all over. A doctor gave him prednisone to help with that and it seems to be working. Mostly all healed now. This scary, strange ordeal is behind us.