View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wore my first all the time, and only had one person try touching him, it was weird, they said they thought I had a dog in my sling.... WHAT? so you decided to touch my dog that was closely bound to my chest... did you think that it wouldn't bite you?
Other than that one crazy person touching my son when he was only like 2 days old I didn't have anyone else touch him...
with my daughter we didn't go out much until she was a lot older since I was recovering from her birth, but when we did go out she was always in my arms, I rarely put her down or handed her to anyone else, and no one ever tried to touch her without my permission so long as I was holding her.
I only worry about church here now, cause it is mostly filled with senior citizens and I know they don't know all the social rules that are newly showing up and will most likely want to touch the baby and a lot of them don't seem to understand personal boundaries... I'll probably wear the baby to church and cover it as much as possible in the sling so that if they want to see it they will have to ask me... let alone touch it.