View Single Post
August 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I coupon shop like whoa but then again I have spent more money on eating out and crap I did not need for the house or myself and never felt too horrible in doing it. I think it is a matter or priority to the individual If you ever feel bad for how much you are spending on healthy food. Go back a year in your bank account and see exactly how much was spent on worthless things like fastfood or luxury items It will make you feel a bit better about the extra funds going to the health of your family Those things add up. Since I have started coupon shopping I saved well over 1200.00 last year on groceries and household items One of my favorite places to get coupons is: Food, Baby & Grocery Store Coupons | Insert Coupons | Coupon Dede's

You can purchase the coupons you are going to use rather than simply clipping and buying because you can only find certain ones. Realistically we do well with our finances as well but coupon shopping allows DH and I to save money for things we really want like vacations and such. I hope this link helps a bit